Finance Research and Publications
Associate Professor A. Can Inci, Ph.D.
- Intraday Behavior of Stock Prices and Trades around Insider Trading (co-written with N. Seyhun and B. Lu) in Financial Management
- January Effect in a Sectoral Context in Emerging Countries: The Istanbul Stock Exchange in the Journal of Emerging Markets (forthcoming)
- Asian Crisis and the Expenditure-Earnings Relationship in the Journal of International Finance and Economics
- Capital Investment and Earnings: International Evidence (co-written with B.S. Lee and J. Suh) in Corporate Governance: An International Review
Assistant Professor Andres Ramirez, Ph.D.
- Multinationality as a Moderator of National Institutions: The Case and Culture and Capital Structure Decisions (co-written with C.C.Y. Kwok) in Multinational Business Review
- Corporate Cash Holdings, Uncertainty Avoidance, and the Multinationality of Firms (co-written with S. Tadesse) in International Business Review